This workshop is designed to meet the educational needs of general and bariatric surgeons.
At the completion of this program the surgeon will be able to:
- Describe indications, contraindications and surgical guidelines for LSG as a primary operation.
- Discuss equipment and instrumentation for LSG.
- Identify steps of laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy.
- Discuss postoperative care and nutritional support options for LSG patients.
- Describe strategies to avoid or treat common complications following this operation.
- Comprehend revision and conversion strategies.
New York Marriott Marquis
New York, New York